4:23 AM

Back from Malacca

Set off from the college at 5pm...

I was very anxious to reach home...

Finally, I reached at 12am...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the next day,

Buddhist temple > Mbox > Dinner with family > Oldtown

Mbox

Didnt manage to take a photo... I found this photo in my camera.. Should have taken by peiling when she was testing my camera..


I feel good as I can meet my friends in my hometown
(Chia Chian, Hong Chin, Chun Yen, Wei Ching, Yi Fung, Xin Ci, Kelvin, Pei Ling, Xiao Yao, and Huan Yuan)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

29th May,

Heading back to Penang,

Queensbay > INTI > Dinner at home


QB ( Met Yung Feng, Hsieh Zhen, Yue Yi, Da Wei, Gucci and Yiu Jho)

Her birthday falls on 4th of June... Celebrate earlier for her...

Birthday Cake

:)

Met Jian Rong and Kai Wen in INTI

So good to meet you all again... Let us meet again next time...
Must study hard for the coming exam...
Good Luck!

5 comments:

Joan said...

i can see that i was holding oldtown menu in the photo...haha...

u make me think of my pity white pants...*sigh*

Jih Xian said...

u sure that one is u?
doesnt look like you..
so how is the pants now?
in recycle bin?

Anonymous said...

oo..i see hongchin in the photo..
i miss him so much~
haha...ahbeh~~~~~~~~~~~

Jih Xian said...

hoho..
by the way, who r u?

HsiehZhen said...

Blog more!