11:01 AM

Last Chapter in INTI

Character in the story


Starting of the story of my last chapter in INTI......

23rd April 2010 - Out in Queensbay for a farewell for Vivian Cay who is going off for matriculation... We watched Ais Kacang Puppy Love... Bye bye to Vivian.. All the best in the future...

26th April 2010 - I told them I am leaving INTI for matriculation but some of them doesnt believe...

27th April 2010 - Off to Queensbay again with Hsieh Zhen, Yue Yi and Tee Jin for a farewell for me since Hsieh Zhen was going to Melbourne on the next day and I am leaving INTI at the end of the week... This time "When In Rome"...


28th April 2010 - Pink colour day for Baskin Robins... Went to Baskin Robins after school with Juan Shong, Angie and Yue Yi. We shared 8 scoops of ice-cream at 4 scoops price as yy and I was wearing pink colour t-shirt. We like the coconut flavoured ice-cream so much... Nice!


30th April 2010 - Last day in INTI... Went for a lunch in Bukit Jambul (led by Ming Yi)... After lunch I went to Pisa camera fair with YY and Ming Yi... One promoter there thought YY and Ming Yi are couple... XD... Aiming at Canon S90 there... After that I rushed to Queensbay again to have "IP Man 2"... I am so sorry that I couldnt make it to collect the tickets... At last, we went in to watch "When In Rome".... That was my second time for "When In Rome"... Rushing to Gurney after our show to get my Canon S90...

P/S : JR is the one taking this photo...


1st May 2010 - Major Activity : Pulau Jerejak Trip

We reached the jetty and get ready to set off

Group photo before setting off

First Activity : Wall Climbing
( Su Lynn is the only girl who managed to reach the top )

Second Activity : Archery

Third Activity : Beach Soccer
( All girls left the "pit" halfway)

Fourth Activity : Swimming Pool

Lunch Break : Buffet served

Last Activity : Hanging Bridge and Flying Fox...




2 comments:

Gucci ssi said...

nice blog...u open a blog juz for the farewell from inti??

Jih Xian said...

thx.. no no.. my first post of the blog what..